[Up to 80% Off] One-On-One Bahasa Malaysia/ Mandarin/ English Lessons for Kids Aged 4 – 12 years old RM98
Attn: This offer to you is going to expire within the next 2 hours!
★ 【aged 9 – 12 years】1-to-1 Primary School Chinese & Malay Language Foundation Building & Enrichment Program for Children Aged ★
✔ The Mandarin/ Malay Language in primary school no longer remains at the level of learning basic words such as ayam, itik and arnab like what we learned once upon a time. When your child does not do well in exams, do you make him/her attend tuition classes to improve his/her grades? Is the unsatisfactory result caused by not understanding the lessons or actually the language used in the questions?
✔ Is tuition the solution to poor academic performance? Many children might be ‘slow’ in learning but they are not ‘stupid’. Making him/her to attend tuition is not the solution because your child does not have other options other than complying with your request. Do parents like us understand their real needs? On the contrary, we should improve their ‘learning pace’ rather than using derogatory labels like ‘stupid’ or ‘hopeless’ or simply blaming the teachers in school of failing to teach???!!!
How to save? Through our creative teaching approach, we re-train and help children to lay a solid foundation in Chinese/Malay language according to their level. Your child will still has time to remedy it in the elementary school, and they can follow it back by the middle school.
★ 【Aged 3 – 8 years】500-3000 1-to1 Chinese/English/Malay Words Recognition, Reading & Comprehension Programme for Children ★
✔ Did you know? The above learning difficulties are almost the problems that most children face when they are in the first or second year of elementary school! However, to get to the bottom of it, it is because at the age of 5/6, the foundation of word recognition and reading was not well established. The main reasons are due to insufficient of teaching manpowers in the kindergarten, lack of professional training, the needs to learn many and complicated learning subjects and lack of professional training models for literacy and reading, etc.;
✔ According to experts, children aged 3 – 6 years are in their golden period of learning. They learn the fastest and the most during this time. Their brains are akin to a blank disc, ever ready to absorb new information. To your child, memorizing is not a burden but a biological necessity. Thus, it is important to harness this potential during this period so that your child can learn to master about 2500 common Chinese/Malay words, i.e. the vocabulary needed in the primary school syllabus.
Therefore, we should not miss this window of opportunity. Through our learning programmes, we ensure moms like you have peace of mind during this foundation period. Children will learn to complete their homework independently. And you might even be amazed by the surprises that await you! Many parents are indeed delighted by the progress and have come to thank us because their children between the age of 4 and 5 years old are able to read effortlessly so much so that these parents can’t help to take pride in their children!
Children absorb knowledge like sponges absorbing water. Their ability to reproduce the knowledge they have acquired often surprises and surpasses our expectation.
Today, to help you harness this potential, we are giving you a special offer for our one-to-one Mandarin, Malay as well as English programmes so that your child can experience the fun and unique learning at YelaoShr®. This offer is valid at all 67 centres nationwide. (This voucher can only be purchased online. The voucher offer is limited)
2 (Two) Experiential Lessons
Suitable for Kid(s) Aged 4-12
#CMCO Special Offer
Malay Language / Chinese Mandarin / English
[choose 1 language] + By this Voucher, you will get this add-on benefits: One (1) Comprehensive Assessment & Professional Consultation [worth RM250] + 15% Rebate on Lesson Fee
* Parents must arrange for children to attend classes within two months (60 days) after the end of the movement control order. With other terms and conditions applied.
Upon Official Enrollment On The Month of 2 lessons taken: FREE YelaoShr School Bag and T-Shirt
Procedures of buying the voucher:-
- Introduction to basic Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia or English
- Comprehending suku kata, ejaan, tatabahasa, and general reading in Bahasa Malaysia
- Cambridge English Vacabulary & Phonics Foundation Programme
- Identifying 100 to 3,000 Mandarin characters
(A) KUALA LUMPUR
Sri Petaling [SP], Sg Besi [SG], OUG [OUG], Bukit Jalil [BJ], Taman Desa, Old Klang Road [TD], Ampang Waterfront [AP], Setapak Danau Kota [DK], Wangsa Maju [WM], Sentul [ST], Sri Damansara 7 [SD], Kepong Rimbunan [KP], Bandar Menjalara [BM], Sungai Buloh [SB], Jalan Ipoh Taman Mastiara [MT], Selayang [SJ], Sri Hartamas [SH]
Alam Damai [AD], Taman Segar [TS], Bandar Sri Permaisuri [PM], Cheras Selatan @ Balakong [BL], Tmn Muda @ Tmn Putra [TP]
(C) SERI KEMBANGAN
Taman Equine [TE], Bukit Serdang [BS], Puncak Jalil [JL]
Bandar Kinrara [BK], Taman Kinrara [TK], Bandar Puteri [BP], Meranti Jaya [MJ]
Mahkota Cheras [MC], Sungai Long [SL], Kajang Prima [KJ], Semenyih [SY], Sungai Chua Pearl Avenue [SC]
(F) PETALING JAYA
Kota Damansara [KD], Ara Damansara [AR], Damansara Jaya [DJ], SS2 [SS2]
(G) SHAH ALAM/ SUBANG JAYA/ KLANG
USJ 21 [USJ], Putra Heights [PH], Subang Jaya [SS14], Kota Kemuning [KK], Setia Alam [SA], KLANG Taman Eng Ann [EA], KLANG Bukit Tinggi [BT], KLANG Parklands [PL], KLANG Bandar Bukit Raja [BBR], KLANG Banting [BA]
(H) OTHER AREAS/ STATES
RAWANG [RW], SABAH Kota Kinabalu [SKK], SARAWAK Kuching Bormill [RKC], Kuching Saradise [RSR], Miri [SMR], JOHOR Nusa Bestari [JNB], JOHOR Mount Austin [JMA], JOHOR Muar [JMR], JOHOR Batu Pahat [JBP], JOHOR Kulai, PENANG Bayan Lepas [PBL], BUTTERWORTH Teras Jaya [PTJ], PENANG Bukit Mertajam [PBM], PERAK Ipoh Pinji Seni [PPS], Ipoh Sri Ampang [PAP], Ipoh Botani [PAP], Taiping [PTP], N.SEMBILAN Seremban 2 [NSR]
CMCO | One-on-One Coaching (Offline or Online)
- Parents who do not have a YELAOSHR branch center in their living area can choose online teaching. If they subsequently want to formally enroll a child for a long-term online course, the current main focus is on Chinese language teaching, and other courses will be reopened one after another.
- Parents who have a YELAOSHR branch center in their area of residence can also use online / offline methods for their children to experience the 2 lessons of this coupon during the MCO period. In the future, if you want to formally enroll your child in a class, please arrange for your child to go to a nearby center to study offline. If it is not possible to arrange children to study at the center, you can ask the center supervisor if the center has long-term online courses. All course arrangements are based on the center’s teaching situation. Offline courses are the center’s priority courses.
* Term & Condition Apply:
- Redemption period: within 90 days after the purchase of this voucher. Online ZOOM parenting consultation and your child learning assessment can be arranged!
- Click here for online one-on-one coaching FAQ
- You need to make an appointment in advance to get to the center. Please make an appointment at least 3 days in advance.
- All 2 lessons of languages foundation programme must be completed within 2 weeks from first redemption. For immediate redemption, click here to book an APPOINTMENT.
- Please bring along your child for the appointment with proof of payment.
- The voucher is only valid when purchased prior to appointment. It is null and void after appointment. Hereafter parents can only acquire the 2 lessons for their children at the stipulated normal price.
- The voucher is only valid via online purchase. On-site purchase at branches is available at the original price of RM290.
- The offer is limited to one (1) voucher per child aged 4 to 12 years for first-timer only. Not valid for parents who have purchased the voucher before and existing students in our centres.
- After the 2 lessons are completed, they will be offset in the number of officially enrolled courses. Example: After registering for 8 lessons and offset 2 lessons, there are only 6 lessons left in the month.
- Parents may select lessons from the following 4 standard time slots:
Mon-Fri 2pm – 3:30pm, 3:30pm – 5pm, 6pm – 7:30pm, and 7:30pm – 9pm Sat 9am-10.30am, 10.30am-12pm, 12pm-1.30pm and 1.30pm-3pm (Lesson slots may vary, depending on the branch working hours)
- Select one centre from our 67 branches. No change shall be allowed upon selection.
- No physical voucher will be given or delivered. Voucher payment proof displayed on Android and iOS devices are accepted.
- Please check your email account for payment receipt from Ipay88/Paypal as proof of payment.
- Please print or display the Ipay88/Paypal payment receipt in the email for verification at the selected centre.
- Purchase will be reflected as Mobile88/PayPal in your credit card or bank statement.
- Any cancellation must be done in writing (e.g. email), we do not accept cancellations by telephone or in person. Cancellation will charge a 5% admin fee.
A. To purchase voucher via Ipay88 with Credit/Debit Card or Online Banking (MBB, PBB, HLB, RHB, etc.)
(One-on-One) 2 Lessons Discount Voucher of YelaoShr®
(One-on-One) 2 Lessons Discount Voucher of YelaoShr®
B. To purchase voucher via Paypal* with Credit/Debit Card
(*Use this as alternative payment method if payment via Ipay88 fails due to maintenance.)
C. Online Banking/ATM Transfer
Please pay to:
Maybank 564847115329 YELAOSHR CREATIVE ARTS SDN BHD. Please complete your particulars in the Appointment Form upon payment and forward payment receipt to email@example.com for verification.