TO: Dear Parents
NOTICE: Revised Policy & Procedures on Tuition Fees Payment and Application For New APP Download
As 2021 is approaching, YELAOSHR would like to thank parents for your understanding and support in the past year. To support the delivery of higher quality learning experiences and underpin this commitment to our children, the following revised policies will be implemented systematically:
- Starting from 21st December 2020, ALL tuition fee payments must be remitted to the new bank account, as follows:
YelaoShr Creative Arts Sdn Bhd & Maybank Account No The item above will appear on the Billing sent out on 20th Dec
- The duration of fee collection starts from 20th of current month to the 7th of the subsequent month. Fee payment can be made during this period.
Billing notice for January 2021 fee collection will be issued on 20/12/2020. The payment is to be settled latest by 7/1/2021. Any payments made thereafter (7th of each month) is considered the late payment.
- The above revisions are diligently planned to streamline the payment process and allow the respective centres to focus on delivering better learning experiences to our children.
In the case of late payment (after 7th of each month), the Advance Payment collected at the time of registration will be used to settle the outstanding fee of the month.
We therefore urge our parents to settle the outstanding tuition fees (if any) before 20th December 2020. Your cooperation helps to drive our new payment procedures towards a smooth transition..
4. Official receipt will be issued by YELAOSHR Creative Arts Sdn Bhd to parents upon the receipt of payment, as the proof of successful transaction.
5. Parents can log in to 👉YELAOSHR Parents Portal to monitor the records of child’s attendance and tuition fee payments.
6. Parents are responsible to check the accuracy of registration information, in particular the home address, contact number and email address. This ensures the good flow of communication with our parents and parents are also able to receive notifications and latest news on a timely basis.
7. The child learning app (XIAOYE Learning APP) is now open for parents to download. Parents can log in with the existing Parents Login ID and Password which allow your children to learn at their own convenience.
For any further queries, parents are welcome to contact the Centre Manager of respective branches. Thank you.
YELAOSHR EDUCATION GROUP
10th December 2020