When we were young, whenever a teacher asked us about our ambitions, more than half of the class would give a resounding answer―”teacher”.
Nonetheless, now that we are grown-ups, whenever someone in our midst says his or her aspiration is to become a “teacher”, his or her enthusiasm will often be met with discouraging remarks from some people like “there is no future in becoming a teacher”.
To them, there is “no future” in a teaching career because the opportunity for career advancement is limited. On the first day of work, you are a teacher. After teaching for ten years, while your friends have been promoted to a supervisor or manager in their chosen fields, you are still called a “teacher”―there is seemingly no room for upward mobility.
Nonetheless, societies have held teachers in high regard since ancient times. Such esteemed job is normally undertaken by learned people. In other words, without a formal qualification, you will never be qualified as a “teacher”!
The above two factors have often crushed the dream of aspiring teachers, inhibiting them from venturing into the field of teaching.
However, does this perception hold water? Of course not! This article aims to dispel the myth and prejudice against the teaching profession so that aspiring teachers will remain steadfast in pursuing their ambitions.
YelaoShr® Creative Learning Centre is established by a team of all-female, professionally trained, experienced teachers who are devoted to education. It is a language enrichment and educare centre (not a tuition centre) most trusted by parents with a network of 50 branches nationwide.
Using one-to-one guidance, we help students learn according to their individual pace. Today, we have trained some 200 teachers and helped more than 25,000 children in their learning.
If you are one of the below:
- You aspire to be a teacher but have no experience and related qualification
- You work hard but are not rewarded or promoted
- You are frustrated with office politics
- You are keen to build a career in teaching but do not know how to start
YelaoShr® can make your dream come true!
No related qualification? No teaching experience? No problem!
YelaoShr® is not concerned about this. As long as you possess the right attitude and ability, believe in creative learning, you are the right candidate for us!
Why Join YelaoShr®?
At YelaoShr®, you enjoy an annual remuneration between RM24,000 and RM90,000, attractive reward, bonus and incentive as well as EPF and SOCSO. Plus, you will also receive:
• Comprehensive training, performance assessment and recognition from HQ
• Professional training in education, including personal and career development planning
• Teaching certificate and permit
• Proven creative learning system (we are not a tuition centre)
• No lesson preparation and planning required
• Free accommodation (for female only) with safe and secure hostel and working environment
• 18 public holidays, 14 days of paid leave, medical leave and medical claim
• Outdoor trips with paid accommodation, transport and motivation talks
• Team building camp, annual dinner and educational workshop
• On-the-job training for teachers in KL & Selangor, North & South Peninsular, and East Malaysia
• Many other benefits await you!
Yes! YelaoShr® can make your dream come true!
This is your golden opportunity to join YelaoShr® and be part of our team of educators. We are now looking for enthusiastic individuals to fill in the vacancies below:
Vacancy (A): Teacher/Assistant Teacher
- Proficiency in Chinese language
- Interested in teaching and nurturing young children
- Able to interact and bond with children
- Patient, meticulous, friendly, gentle, proactive and creative
- Responsible, possesses communication skills and able to get work done
- With or without experience (training will be provided)
- Mandarin/Malay/English Word Recognition/Abacus Arithmetic/Whole Brain Development with one-to-one coaching for children aged 3-12 years old (training provided)
- Improves children’s learning ability and motivates them to make improvement
- Top performers will be promoted to teacher trainer/leader in 18-24 months
Vacancy (B): Asst. Centre Manager / Management Trainee
- Passionate about education and aspire to build a good team culture
- Honest, confident, motivated, patient and proactive
- Responsible, able to get work done, possesses communication and planning skills
- Committed to team spirit, training and leading a team
- Committed to building a win-win relationship with parents
- Possesses minimum a year of experience in full-time teaching job
- Service-oriented, provides parents with programme consultation and answers parents’ enquiries
- Cares about children’s learning progress and their needs
- Monitors and manages centre operations and provides solutions to problems
- Motivates and leads team members to achieve goals and growth
Make your dream come true at YelaoShr®! To unlock the gateway to your dream, come for an interview now!
Sribhagawan Education Group Sdn Bhd
HQ Address: 9-1, Jalan 13/149L, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
(Landmark: Same row with Ipoh Chicken Rice Restaurant & Sushi Mentai)
Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply through the below form by filling up your particulars.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview appointment.
Our Vision & Mission
|Creative education develops young minds and shapes a brighter future by building characters, creating an earnest, caring and joyful environment so that real qualities shine forth!|
Responsibility, Empowerment, Capability